Saturday, June 26, 2010

Clinic Appointment 8th June

Weight at last weigh in: 135.6kg
Current Weight: 133.2kg
Amount of saline in balloon : 1510ml
Amount added: 0
Amount lost since last entry: 2.4kg

Ok, so I should have posted this a few weeks ago, but to be honest I keep forgetting!

I had my usual monthly appointment, dietician, psychologist and see Dr Layani.

I've lost 2 more kg!!! YAY me

After July's monthly appointment I'll be seeing them every 3 months. Which means I think I need to get some scales to manage this at home.

I don't think I can go 3 months without checking my weight loss!

I will update after next months's appointment.. I promise.

Until then....see ya!

PS after next month's appointments I will be releasing the video blog I've been keeping on my jounrney. They will be available to view via youtube.

2 comments:

  1. Cass, Thank you so much for this blog. A friend of mine and I are also doing the trial and had the implant put in last friday, tonight after just having enough of the pain I said to my husband that I just want it out, I can no longer take this anymore. Then I asked him to do a google search to find me something, anything, that would tell me how long this pain was going to last because I just cant carry on with an indefinite time period of pain. Then he stumbled across your blog and I have just finished reading it and I can totally relate to your experience. Now the surgery requires 3 incisions with the main one still being the 5-10cm one on the right side near the liver but there are 2 smaller ones on the left hand side also. We were given Morphine and endone in hospital and only stayed until Sunday, they sent us home with digesic and tramadol but they are useless, I am going to have to head to my GP tomorrow to see if I can get some endone because my god I just want the pain to stop and I am desperate for a decent nights sleep, Keeping going with the blog and know that I will be checking it out on a regular basis and I have also shared it with my friend so she will be reading it also.... THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH at least now I can see that there will be an end to the pain!!!!

    Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nadia,

    I'm glad my blog helped. And I PROMISE you that the pain subsides, it does take a few weeks but for me a few weeks of pain was well worth the healthier life. What's a few weeks of pain compared to a lifetime of morbid obesity? No contest I say! I'd do it all again tomorrow, even knowing how much pain I'd be in. I hope you are feeling better soon, I was back to relatively normal duties by the end of my second week. Try and remember that when your stomach hurts, it might actually be hunger pain so try having a shake. 9/10 that will make you feel better within 15 minutes! I will be writing a new entry tonight as soon as I can get master 9yrs to bed. I'll also be releasing my video blogs on youtube on Saturday and will post a link to the first one on here so keep an eye out! ♥

    ReplyDelete